View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:04 AM   #5
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
I am seriously considering waking up early in the morning to train.
I am usually up at 5.30am for my commute to work so I cant workout early in the morning.
If I worked locally , I would do this , 100% . It’s the best way to manage time , just make sure you are getting sleep at the other side ,
i.e no going to bed at 1am and then up early expecting miracles!
Quote:
I am wanting to spend more time with my family when I get home from work. My son doesn't quite understand why Dada doesn't want to play when he gets home from work.
This is the reason I train at lunchtime , it will make the evenings free for family time

Fazc said this in his interview in the round table section and it stuck home with me (wow where did that great idea go)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
I wouldn't allow either the gym to interfere with my career or family/marriage though. A man needs to have his priorities in order
Quote:
I'm looking for advice on training in the morning, fasted. I'm interested in advice, insight, personal experiences, articles, videos, threads, etc...
Since I probably won't be eating, I am interested in what I need to do to mitigate the effects of being fasted.
Right now I am training fasted , at first I did not like it one bit. But I am used to it now , I hope!
My numbers did dip a bit but I am slowly adding back kgs to the bar a week and am more used to it.
All I have as a prework out is coffee (and lots of it)
Quote:
Thanks.
No problem!

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote