View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #26
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

I let my workouts control my food intake, in other words, I train the appetite.

On Bench or Press days, I can eat pretty strict. I don't get that hungry and I have enough energy the next time I go into the gym. Those workouts don't tax me that much.

On some squat or deadlift days, I feel like absolute garbage until I get enough calories in my system. It's a feeling of a shadow over your head, you have the shakes, you are grumpy, you can't concentrate. It's hard to explain if you haven't gone that deep before. But these are the days to turn up the eating.

When you first start training, they are all bench press days. You aren't lifting that heavy yet and you can recover pretty quick. But as your strength grow you'll find those days when you feel like the flu is coming on after an intense session. Those are the days to pound the food.

Let your workouts guide your eating.

And don't sweat a few cheat meals every once in a while.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote