View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #25
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
again for a good honest answer i need more info

how much do you currently eat
has that been adding weight to you and how much
how much training do you do
what else do you do with your day....couch or sports
what is your true goal for size/strength/appearence
3000 calories a day, thats apparently how much I should be eating to build muscle.
I put on about 8 pounds in 2 weeks from starting this new routine and diet, but I've been told this is mostly water. However, I feel fatter somehow.
I do a full body 5x5 3 times a week
I used to do cardio and go running, but figured i'd just be burning the calories I was eating and needed to build muscle, so I stopped. I dont do anything apart from lift weights and go for lots of walks, I'm always outside.
my ultimate goal is to look like Taylor Lautner, Hes an actor, and I really admire his body. (my G5 wont let me upload pics atm for some reason so I cant show you unless you have a look on google images.)
I dont really have a goal for strength, just as strong as I can be, lifting heavier and heavier weight.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote