View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #23
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
I kinda got the idea you were worried about abs from the above......

.....either way if you want a physique of a 185lb shredded guy you need to eat his diet in my opinion. If he needs to eat 4000 cals to maintain that size then it only stands to reason that you would need to eat that as well to get there. You could start with a little less at first but my recomendation at your size is over will be more beneficial than under to reach your goal.
No, I mentioned my abs, because that was how I thought I could tell I was getting fatter. Abs really arn't that much of a worry for me at the moment.
Its not that I'm worried about my abs, its that them disappearing was what I thought was telling me I was getting fatter.
I understand what your saying, but say at 122 lbs I started to eat 4000 calories, how could I not get fat when thats way over maintenance. I can't really get my head round this.

Also I understand I need to eat over my maintenance to build muscle, its just how much thats the question

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 02-12-2013 at 04:02 PM.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote