View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #7
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Hoooorray for pancakes!

Hey man, we need to change your mindset completely for you to achieve your goal.

A 6 pack on a starving guy weighing 100lbs is not cool other than in concentration camp and we dont want that, do we?

You need to eat to build muscle, and you need to eat alot more than you think. The "added weight" you spot in the mirror is probably just waterbloat and a full stomac from just eating. Its mostly a mental "feeling" of fatness youre experiencing - ignore it.

Eat, lift and dominate. Dont bother about cutting or bulking, focus on getting stronger and work your ass off, not missing a single day of lifting. On vacation? You have a lil brother or a dog or something? Press him overhead for reps whenever youre away from the barbell!

Dont worry about calories, macros or supplements! Just enjoy training and bust your ass.
Sound advice, thanks.
Its just that I want to see good results this year, and I feel as because you cant even see my abs already, How will I ever see them if I dont cut?
I thought the only way to do it was cut then bulk.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 02-12-2013 at 03:31 PM.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote