View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
So its pancake day today, and i've been doing great with my food recently.
Nothing bad at all, just good, clean food.
Today though, I couldn't resist Ice Cream and pancakes, and I feel really bad for eating them.
Hoooorray for pancakes!

Hey man, we need to change your mindset completely for you to achieve your goal.

A 6 pack on a starving guy weighing 100lbs is not cool other than in concentration camp and we dont want that, do we?

You need to eat to build muscle, and you need to eat alot more than you think. The "added weight" you spot in the mirror is probably just waterbloat and a full stomac from just eating. Its mostly a mental "feeling" of fatness youre experiencing - ignore it.

Eat, lift and dominate. Dont bother about cutting or bulking, focus on getting stronger and work your ass off, not missing a single day of lifting. On vacation? You have a lil brother or a dog or something? Press him overhead for reps whenever youre away from the barbell!

Dont worry about calories, macros or supplements! Just enjoy training and bust your ass.