View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast
Exclamation Calories dilemma

So its pancake day today, and i've been doing great with my food recently.
Nothing bad at all, just good, clean food.
Today though, I couldn't resist Ice Cream and pancakes, and I feel really bad for eating them.
It also then dawned on me how much I was eating throughout the day.
3000 calories.
I looked in the mirror, and I defiantly looked like i'd put weight on. Not loads, but a bit.
My goal is to be strong, big, and ripped. I feel now that i've started in the wrong way and should've cut.
I dont have a six pack, and my abs are becoming less visible now that I've started working out.

I feel as though I should cut back, shed some of the fat, and get own to a low body fat percentage, and THEN do a clean bulk.
If not I feel as though when I look at myself at the end of the year, Im going to be pleased that i've made good gains, but displeased that they're covered by a load of fat, that I then have to spend ages cutting off.
Were also going on holiday for 2 weeks, which makes it impossible for me to do my 5x5, and means the only thing I could do is cardio.
It seems a good opportunity, to cut back a bit, so that when the years over, I might be able to see my abs.

What do you think?
I'll try post a picture later, not working right now.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links