leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Progression is what you want. Unavoidable regardless of goals.

The question then becomes one of finding a routine that you enjoy. There are many right routines that can help you reach your goals.

Is there one more suitable for you? Most likely.

I guess the starting point here would be what type of training do you prefer, and are there any things about the Reeves that you don't like?
well i like fullbody so no problem there, basicly it feels that i am holding back on the reeves like just adding a few reps a workout when i feel like going for max reps, i would perfer to use a rep goal, would it be to much over the week on a fullbody like the reeves to use a rep goal and just push for reps on every set.The other thing about the reeves there seems to be more pressing movements to pulling movements, iam not question the design of it just thinking why.
leefarley is offline   Reply With Quote