BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default Armadillo Eggs

I don't have pictures of our results or the actual recipe for this but I'm going to post it anyone.

Take 1 jimmy dean sausage chub and cut it into 10 slices. She laid them out and kind of spread them out and flattened them a bit.
Mix up cream cheese, shredded cheddar and 2 diced jalapenos.
Take the mixture, place it in the middle of the sausage "patties".
Roll/shape the sausage patties around the cheese/jalapeno mixture to form a ball or egg.
Sprinkle with your favorite bbq rub.

Place on smoker and smoke at about 225 for 60-90 minutes. You could probably cook these on the grill also.

***edit***
I remembered we had some left overs still. I warmed a couple up and took a picture. Also while I was doing this Kelly informed me that they are turtle eggs not armadillo eggs.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.

Last edited by BigJosh; 02-12-2013 at 12:20 AM.
BigJosh is offline   Reply With Quote