The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
This seems pretty modest, are you taking in account your exercise expenditure? Your heavy days and your light days?

Rule of thumb is generally to eat plenty protein, more veggies, and moderate complex carbs, though i am pretty positive you know that!

40-40-20 is what you have now, but maybe a carb:30, pro:50, fat:20 might produce more results that you are looking for. This can be achieved through simply cutting off your major carbs after lunch.
In regards to the outline you sent me, DAY 1 is 40/40/20 based on 2500 calories and what I placed in my online tracker on my fitness pal food long.

Attached Images

The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote