leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
An eviction would be a handy way to solve the issue! Then you can stress less and sleep better!

One possible avenue for future consideration would be say doing squats and deads on alternate days and maybe doing the same with bench and btnp. You could then have:

Squat
Bench
Curls
Calves
Abs

then:

Deadlift
Btnp
Dips
Abs

Mind you, that would completely defeat the 'fullbody' experience wouldn't it? The advantage of the above is that you could hammer the volume but you're probably better off listening to the experts and not someone who is more or less in the same boat as you
yeah i know what your saying kuyt the reason a choose a fullbody like the one i am on is because i have been hammering A/B split type workouts all last year and i got bored of them, once the stress has gone away i will recover alot better between workouts.
leefarley is offline   Reply With Quote