ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoriRB View Post
You sir are a squat monster keep it up.....whats this routine for squats you do because im looking for some solid rotation in my non system
thanks Rob ... You should try Smolov if you had not done it in within last 6-8 months (You had not I think). The program will definitely help add you some 35+ lbs to your current 1RM. Not only that, after going through the program, all other Squat workings look easy (at least to me) including Drop Sets ... Worth trying ... I'm having a very well written excel file from Alan of Smolov. Let me know if it can help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIThopper View Post
Very strong squat
thanks HIT ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
So, you weren't happy with the 500 for some reason?
At any rate. congratz on yet another big time PR. There is literally no stopping you in the squat rack. Any particular plan going forward or are just going to instinctively squat?
thanks super Jim ... Actually what I did @ 495 was quite comfortable in comparison to upward movement during 500. 5lbs wt. should not make any major difference but may be since it was my 1st 500 squat, I was a bit excited. Need 2-3 more sessions so that I can say same about it (being comfortable).

Right now my plan is to do 2x Squat. In first session, I'll like in increase my reps on 405 / 415 (my last set). Once I get 5 reps on that wt., will increase my base wt by 10 lbs till I get 5 reps once again and so on. I've already moved to 415 from 405 this week.

In second session, Will be doing some heavier movement and last set of 495 / 500 followed by drop set. I really love to torture my legs ...

Once I'm done with Smolov for bench, will love to try Korte's 3X3 ... The program looks quite intense ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Ravi! Congrats on hittin 500!!!!!!!
thanks Jy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Bam! Big 500. Well done.
thanks Steve ... Keep motivating Sir ...