View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #28
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
You seem to have an alcohol deficiency!!

i know, gotta work on it. it's holdin back the hypertrophy of my beer gut. picked up some cube steak today, btw. u weren't kidding about the lean cuts...hardly any fat on these cubes, and it was cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
HaHa!
Good idea on the Cube steak too! Yum.

And an overabundance of pressing! Do you really press on consecutive days regularly? Seems like that would be counterproductive? Just curious as I'm always wondering about different routines people do.

Great work and awesome diet! No 165 weakling in here.
hey man, how's it goin? i've noticed recently that i just don't seem to get enough press work in, and i also have naturally low upper body mass. from experience, i've found that, for myself, i need to press as often as possible or else my chest and delts don't seem to "get the message." i have to use pretty light weights to get in any sort of decent volume, and i seem to recover quickly from these workouts.

my biggest concern is monitoring my RCs and my elbows. i lifted heavy all during the holidays, and my elbows still feel sore. i've had RC problems in the past, but fortunately they're going strong. thanks man! really appreciate the comments.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote