linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

2/10: 2 scoops in 16oz water on overhead + accessory day

Energy
Energy was ho-hum because of the nasal congestion I picked up on Friday. I could tell me body received a caffeine boost from Juggernaut but my mental energy wasnít quite there. Nonetheless, I powered through (surprisingly), PRíed on some accessory work and complete quite a bit of volume during a 90m lift session. Iím pleased given the circumstances.

Focus
Focus going in to and during the top set was hoóhum. I picked up nasal congestion over the weekend so I was in a bit of a fog throughout the whole workout. However, I regained some solid focus during chins, bench, and chest supported row. Focus slightly waned during kirk shrugs but thatís probably due to fatigue

Pump
Nice pump in the triceps after my OHD top set and this pump was continued during BBB Bench. Insane upper back pump after kirk shrugs. Lats werenít pumped per say, but definitely had some lactic acid build-up after chins and chest-supported rows. Even though I performed no direct bicep work, I had a nice little pump leaving the gym.
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote