Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Ha!

Have you been able to learn anything new on form yet?
On Squats, I am going slightly deeper if anything. Working on pushing up into the bar so I don't fall forward on the ascent. Falling forward on heavy squats has always been an issue with the back rounding under max weights. I've never been too good with having the chest out either so I'm working on that too. Also, I'm learning to breathe better between reps on squat and high reps helps with that! Today, rep 36 was as good as rep 1 which was positive. Every session is a chance to reinforce better technique as well as testing my conditioning!

I used to do Pendlay rows but have changed to more traditional BB rows.
My bench technique is half decent actually with elbows tucked on all reps, heels into the ground, something of an arch and wrists pointing forwards. OHP, I'm working on tucking in the elbows on the descent.
SLDL is not something I normally do so I'm trying to keep it smooth and prevent the back from rounding.

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote