Old 02-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #7
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Some good points made above. Overall, pretty good, a bit of a seated good morning as you start back up out of the hole. Remember it is a drive up through the hips not a bending of the back to start up. IMHO, your stance looks fine, you may have a slight collapse of the knees as you head down, think about sitting down in between them (this will push them out a bit as you head down) rather than just going up and down. If your knees are falling in a bit, you will lose your ability to drive up, that can often lead to the good morning like start. I have seen far worse, great job! Keep working on them.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote