Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Ya gotta put the primer on before the paint! However, I am wondering how long you can exercise patience before putting a little extra iron on the bar.
I'd best wait until the Coach tells me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Nice start, even better restart! Great work! I'll bet even the squatter you chatted up was impressed too, so don't worry about numbers yet.
Actually, he said my squat technique was 'the best ever' because I had the chest out and hit good depth. Now if I can do that with 100kg+ I'd be on a good path! His was hitting nice smooth deep reps with 3 plates which is a rarity in my gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Good stuff.

Now you're not raping yourself you can work on form, each squat nice and deep. Benches smooth and compact, Stiff Legs smooth and slow.
It's consensual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work K!
Thanks mate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
good going kuyt, fullbodys and 12 rep sets are tough.
Thanks lee! You know exactly what this pain is like lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Intense working Kuyt ...keep progressing brother ...
Thanks Ravi!

I've decided that high rep squats are in fact the root of all evil! Today was a bit more difficult than Friday, mainly because squats were first today and last on Friday since the rack was taken on that day. I guess the fact it was a morning session today may have made a slight difference. Anyways, onwards and upwards!

Squats 52.5kg - 3 x 12
SLDL 52.5kg - 3 x 12
Bench 42.5kg - 3 x 12
Rows 32.5kg - 3 x 12
OHP 22.5kg - 3 x 12
Chins B/W - 5, 4, 5 = 14 reps

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote