Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: the one that doesn't hurt
Fav Supp: Milk
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
That's good news JD! It can take awhile to notice anything, just so you know if your doc didn't tell you. Some people notice changes within two weeks, it took me longer than that, and then had to change my frequency. Another tip, the first few days after your dose(once your noticing the difference and it's built up in your system some), your going to be a horny super stud ! So prepare your woman, and explain this to her . If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm or whatever, I'm no expert, but can share personal experience and stuff I've learned.
Thanks. Yeah, nothing yet. If anything I feel sluggish today, but worked 9.5 hours so that may be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
What test do you ask for to get this done?
For test/est and other basic blood related data it's a pretty standard blood panel. Your doctor would just have to specify what he wants tested.

some of the gene markers and dietary suggestions come from additional analysis that the doctor also requested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Well I guess it's nice to know low test isn't the cause. I can attest to ratios being a factor. When I tried the patch for a short run, they made me take something else and it actually made sex drive worse. I felt like watching the Lifetime Network too.
Well, what is low? If my test was 800+ several years ago, it's low for me...all relative of course.