sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dove45 View Post
According to me, So much speedily reducing salt is not a good sign. For healthy body and to maintain good diet, it is necessary to use sea salt which should be pure as well..
Dove, I tend to disagree. Sodium intake doesn't HAVE to be from sea salt. I'm looking at the back of a knock-off gatorade right now, and it contains 110mg of sodium. If I use that to wash down 1 serving of beef jerky, I add another 600mg. And lets be honest, who eats ONE servering of beef jerky once a big bag opens? This is just me munching on a snack at my desk. What about a full meal? You might get a full gram of sodium from your food without adding salt to anything. Hence, no need to substitute sea salt.

I'm not saying that sea salt is not an excellent way to get your daily sodium, but it is far from necessary.

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote