ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
OK - gotcha!
You have me beat on squat buddy - my all time PR to about parallel is 425. I have done 415 with chains tho in the last few months and I have repped 405 for a triple, but the last rep was not quite to parallel.

On deads I have done 463 at the Vegas meet and 470 in the gym. I of course would love nothing more than to pull at a meet again. That feeling I had after the 463 in Vegas as I was walking off the stage was one of the best times of my life. I thought for sure I would be pulling 500 within a month or two.

You are just going to make alot of heads turn at your next meet and I wish I could be there to do the same.
thanks super Jim ... You will be w/o any doubt ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
will send you an email shortly with an excel version of a back program steve posted here for Robmori a while back,
also have another program steve gave me on the run up to my last meet ... in which i pulled a PR
thanks Alan ... Hope to repeat your feat ... thanks once again brother ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoriRB View Post
455 for a single....great job
thanks big man ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karim275 View Post
Nice work
thanks Karim ...