Thread: Just Train
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #259
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
Haha don't be too envious! There was a guy at least twice my age that did this in just about the same time I did. I envy him for being able to do it.

My endurance is slowly coming up, my strength is maintaining which is exactly how I want this to happen. I would rather take my time getting the endurance back while maintaining/improving strength rahter than try to make it all happen at once.
I told my wife that our 50s are going to be our best years yet. I need to start improving my conditioning and live up to that. Guys like him inspire me.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote