Caitlyn.Trout
Powerlifter
Brawn
Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Caitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributor

Wed - Squats

I absolutely love squat day , but due to my crap schedule I'm always about 30min later coming in than the boys so I feel rushed to catch up and get finished about the same time that they do . It hasn't really effected me yet but thankfully I start cutting down the sets and reps next week with a deload and then a go with no more than 6x2 or something. Haven't got that far yet but I'll keep ya posted. I went the heaviest I will go without any knee wrap today, I could handle the weight well but my back compensating for some needed support and my chest would start to go farther forward on my last rep of each set. Soooooo....after my deload i'll be using a light wrap and work my way up from there.

Here's today's workout

no warm-up , I totally forgot because I was late and dumb!

work
worked up to 245 close stance squat - 8x3
Olympic squats - 200 5x5

assistance
ghr - 5x10
Frankenstein walks - 3x 1 min
chest supported row - 3x15
db lunges - 3x10
Caitlyn.Trout is offline   Reply With Quote