The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Taken on the evening of Sept 6, 2013 at a weight of about 235lbs. So I tried to 'bulk' from Oct-Nov of 2011 and well....all I got out of it was a big fat stomach. Looks like bulking up for bigger muscles isn't for everyone. Now if I can only remember how I got back down to the low 200's.

***I have also noticed that as my weight goes up, I tend to get more angry and depressed. Granted even in the low 200's I'd still be angry and depressed but now it seems exponentially worse.***

As a reminder of what November 11, 2012 looked like at 209.5 LBS

This HAS to be my worse performance EVER!!! It seriously SUCKED BALLS. Sets 5 through 8 on the Deadlift were horrible.

DEADLIFTS: Sets 5 through 8 - I had to do each rep individually and then break or pause for the next. HAMMER PULL UP: Negatives. FACE PULL: Machine plates don't have pounds markings, estimated each plate as 10 lbs each.

The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote