Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #106
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
I cant get down with wiz, got to have provolone! I flew into Philly just to try a few different cheesesteak places.

I do a good bit of curls and dumbbell tri extensions. I have to play a fine line on curling too much as it seems to be what aggravates my elbow.

Sounds like a damn good deadlift day by the way.
No wiz?!?!?!? That's ridiculous... Yeah, there is a fine balance. Personally for me it's either not enough, or way too much. There is a perfectly drawn square where I know I need to be. I'm hard headed, and like to push the limits., but now I know how far to not go. It was a good day. I'm going to go raw,this training cycle, and then get into an old unused inzer fusion. It was Adam's, strangely enough, I get in the suit just fine...
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote