Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #103
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Keep doin whatcha doin,those close grips may do the trick.

Every time I see your username I think "philly cheesesteak..."
Close grips have a good impact on my lockout. When I'm not pussing out on them... I wish I could get a good cheesesteak here in FLA. Seems like people don't understand what "wit wiz" means...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
I am normally strongest on my 3rd week in a row in a shirt. After that it goes down hill. Got to find what works for you and sticks with it. Hope the elbows feel better. My left one has bothered me for over a year.
The dumbest thing is, I knew better. I could tell my CNS was fried, still is for that matter. As for my elbows, Driggers had a problem with his for a while, and started doing curls and triceps exercises, and it worked. I was using a lacrosseball, and rolling my forearms, front and back, top and bottom, side to side, and it worked very well... Till I started slacking on it.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote