View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #272
Paradox
Max Brawn
Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: July 2011 (competition)
Training Type: Sheiko
Paradox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Okay fair enough, hmm it still seems you're leaning forward a bit. If that were me, my hands would take a fair strain at the bottom.

For my money you're just still sitting back to initiate the downward movement. Like I said before slow it down, and concentrate on breaking at the knees. You should be able to get about halfway down with a perfectly upright torso. That should at least start you off right.
The strain actually wasn't too awful, but I am seeking a more upright torso still. It is slightly better, and my mental cues were exactly that. Still a work in progress. I don't think you understand just how bad my ankle mobility actually is. My knees don't travel past my toes unless there is a significant amount of weight there lol. I'm constantly working on it though and it is getting a bit better.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote