leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Sorry to hear about your trouble Lee I grew up in a housing estate as well and had similar issues with drugged up losers keeping half the neighbourhood awake. As for your fiancee, these people are clearly just vile. I hope you can get it sorted out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
I really hope you can move or get rid of that piece of shit!!!!!! Don't want to start my day by going into a rage, so I'll leave it at that! I'll keep you and your new family in my prayers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hope you can get it sorted and quick.

No need to apologize either. We're all brothers here.
thanks for the kind words my brothers it means alot to me we are like family here and it feels like one.The crap over here as calmed down ATM and the scum at flat 6 are getting evicted hopefully by the end of the week the adjudication and eviction order is going through the courts as i type.I am a bit upset that it nearly took something tragic to get the ball rolling but it is big relive that something permit will happen and we all can live a peacefully and normal life,thank god.I am going to lift tomorrow now my mind is clearer.
leefarley is offline   Reply With Quote