Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
It all sounds so simple

Cardio is definitely something I'm lacking, and will be working on after Nationals. We don't need to be out of shape just because we're powerlifters!
Indeed. I am tired of being a fat powerlifter, and for that matter, so is Mrs Squatter. Gotta keep her happy if I wanna continue to get more new toys and go to meets, etc. Haha

I am just at the point where I don't see the extra weight doing me any good really. I have seen many lifters at meets and here for that matter who are leaner yet stronger. No reason why I cannot not do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoriRB View Post
sounds like a solid plan.....when is your next meet
Thanks Rob! Next meet will be in the Spring , likely late April or early May. It will be a local meet here in town that are Crew will be organizing.

I have also been invited to participate in the CPU (Canadian Powerlifting Union). The qualifier for the Provincials will also be in the Spring. Once I qualify, I will then lift in the Provincials in the Summer, and if I qualify, will be able to lift in the Nationals in the Spring of 2014.

Hopefully I will be able to enter Powerlifting. If not, I will do bench only raw.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote