Thread: 5X5 Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:44 AM  
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

The three day a week full-body has proven to probably be the best routine for beginners, it gives you the most opportunities to be progressive. I actually prefer a three day a week push/pull or upper/lower for beginners, or possibly a two day a week full-body, but I tend to err on the side of recovery a bit more than others. But really, 10 years from now it will make little difference. Do what you enjoy and you will put your energy into it because consistency is more important than the split you use. Like I said in the other posts, Get the big things right and don't worry so much about the little things; use big compound lifts, put in a lot of effort, be progressive, be consistent, and eat towards your goals. Learning more is a great tool as long as you don't let it change your routine or start questioning the basics. It's been said many times that consistency on a bad routine is far better than inconsistency on the best routine.

Last edited by Off Road; 02-05-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote