View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #2789
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercop View Post
Hi, I am a 54 year old retired Law Enforcement Officer from New Jersey I now reside in South Carolina. I have been lifting approximately 32 years many of them wrong. In 1999 I started competing in Powerlifting (AAU & WNPF) winning in 3 different weight classes until 2006. In 2007 I had a severe car accident while I was on vacation in Ireland, the Doctor told me if it wasn't for all the years of lifting I would probably be dead but the layers of muscle saved my life. I have been training to get back into competition ever since but experiencing minor injuries every time I get close to a competition. The most recent is I tore my left biceps tendon off the bone and had to have it surgically reattached. That's me in a nutshell. I hope I can obtain some decent information about rehabing my most recent injury on this site.
Welcome aboard PC. Great to have another experienced lifter on the site. Make yourself at home.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."