The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Don't get any injured befor the meet Brute!

They should have curling comps at meets! Even if its just a fun thing that doesn't officially count. Sort of like a demonstration sport at the Olympics.

I will make note of your promise for 30 reps for next week!
Haha, thanks Jim! No injuries are best! I think I may hold off on the reps though, my neck is acting up again and bench is usually what kills it. Save it for the platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Brute! Wondering about the huge ammount of drop set reps, is there a specific reason for doing them vs going up in weight? Keep working hard cave troll!!! !!!
The reps at the end are my main focus, pushing as hard as I can until I hit 30 reps over 4 sets. Everything before that is warmup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
Hella good volume on bench Brute. I like it!
Thanks T-Bone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Strong and very smart training Brute ... When is the meet ... ?
Thanks Ravi! It's on the 16th of this month

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Get that necked healed.
95% today. looking forward to the meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
Good work, Brute. Good luck on the 30 reps!
Thanks buddy!

Good Squat day today. One of the trainers just hung out and watched, and several asked me why I didn't use a pad and why go so deep. Which is funny, because today I was trying to not go as deep. The upside, very little strain in my left adductor!

Squats
135 x 3
225 x 3
275 x 1
315 x 1
335 x 1
275 x 6
275 x 5
275 x 6
275 x 5 ------+ 4 reps from last week. yeah buddy. 8 more reps and I can add weight

Leg Press
350 x 10 - 5 second negative, explode at the bottom. Just for fun since it was packed and I needed to get back to work

Videos

Last edited by bruteforce; 02-04-2013 at 06:03 PM.
bruteforce is offline   Reply With Quote