View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #153
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
don't know if i can train today to much shit going on in the block of flats where i live the drug dealing fucking scum that lives up stairs is causing nothing but problems for me and my family and neighbors we have all had enough of it.It is effecting are sleeping pattens and i am so fucking stressed out with this i cant sleep or eat probley,there was a direct attack at my front door earley hours sunday morning reach resulted in my fiancÚ getting hurt and we could of lost the the unborn baby.I am sorry for spilling all this out here in my training log but i feel i need to log it and talk about it,this needs to be dealt with.I have been going through the proper channels for nearly to 2 years to get this sorted out but nothing happens we do not want to take this in to are own hands but i cant see any other way now.
Hope you can get it sorted and quick.

No need to apologize either. We're all brothers here.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote