Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
Jim,

I've looked at hundreds of lumbar MRIs like yours and I have had spine surgery...I'm going for 500 next year!

Many doctors don't know shit about the spine, especially for a well-trained athlete like you..

I'd be really happy to talk to you. If you're interested, PM me and we'll go from there...
PM sent JD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster2981 View Post
Squatter, there are many incidents I have read on internet when doctors had advised their patients not to lift weights, but form work , rehab, patience,and constant monitoring have helped patients to recover and do what they love.

I am sure you would deadlift again that too more than 500 lbs. Just be positive and there are experts on MAB who are already helping you. Keep up the fight bro. All the best.
Thanks Master! Indeed, I have hope now. With that said, I do have some fear right now of fucking the back up again, after it is healthy (or as healthy as it can be) and then attempting over a 405 squat or close to a 500 deadlift.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links