Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member
Default 2/4/2013 Dog House Training

10 x 3 start over

THE WORK!

SQUATS
10 X 3 X 195
DB PULLOVERS
10 X 5 X 20

HIP THRUSTERS
4 X 8 X 115

BENCH PRESS
10 X 3 X 125

BEHIND THE NECK PRESS
4 X 6 X 115

CHINUPS
5 X 3 X 197(bw)

NOTES
After a week off due to sinus and vertigo issues, I decided " heck with the head pressure, I need to do some work." It felt good, worked up a good sweat and managed the dizziness fairly well. Getting up from the bench after the pullovers, hip thrusts and bench was the only time the dizziness came into play.

Squats - full ROM. Since it had been over a week since I last lifted, I dropped back 10 pounds from my previous workout. Belt was on but not cinched. Overall these felt great.
Hip Thrusters - Added two reps per set and got some good glute work in.
Bench - keeping with the restart strategy, I backed off the previous session a bit to get back into the swing of things.
BHNP - Today these were an auxillary exercise so focus was on the reps more than the weight.
Chins - These were rough today. The lay off hurt.

OBX Open August, 2014:
Squat 308 PR
Bench 176
Deadlift 402 PR
Total - 886 at 50 yrs 199.6 lbs

Shooting for a 900+ total for next meet. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links