10 x 3 start over
10 X 3 X 195
10 X 5 X 20
4 X 8 X 115
10 X 3 X 125
BEHIND THE NECK PRESS
4 X 6 X 115
5 X 3 X 197(bw)
After a week off due to sinus and vertigo issues, I decided " heck with the head pressure, I need to do some work." It felt good, worked up a good sweat and managed the dizziness fairly well. Getting up from the bench after the pullovers, hip thrusts and bench was the only time the dizziness came into play.
- full ROM. Since it had been over a week since I last lifted, I dropped back 10 pounds from my previous workout. Belt was on but not cinched. Overall these felt great.
- Added two reps per set and got some good glute work in.
- keeping with the restart strategy, I backed off the previous session a bit to get back into the swing of things.
- Today these were an auxillary exercise so focus was on the reps more than the weight.
- These were rough today. The lay off hurt.