10 x 3 start over
10 X 3 X 195
10 X 5 X 20
4 X 8 X 115
10 X 3 X 125
BEHIND THE NECK PRESS
4 X 6 X 115
5 X 3 X 197(bw)
After a week off due to sinus and vertigo issues, I decided " heck with the head pressure, I need to do some work." It felt good, worked up a good sweat and managed the dizziness fairly well. Getting up from the bench after the pullovers, hip thrusts and bench was the only time the dizziness came into play.
- full ROM. Since it had been over a week since I last lifted, I dropped back 10 pounds from my previous workout. Belt was on but not cinched. Overall these felt great.
- Added two reps per set and got some good glute work in.
- keeping with the restart strategy, I backed off the previous session a bit to get back into the swing of things.
- Today these were an auxillary exercise so focus was on the reps more than the weight.
- These were rough today. The lay off hurt.
David, Husband, Father, Pastor
(Yasen Miroslav Zavadil)
Getting focused to get better.
"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran
1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
My training Log