Old 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #641
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member
Default 2/4/2013 Dog House Training

10 x 3 start over

THE WORK!

SQUATS
10 X 3 X 195
DB PULLOVERS
10 X 5 X 20

HIP THRUSTERS
4 X 8 X 115

BENCH PRESS
10 X 3 X 125

BEHIND THE NECK PRESS
4 X 6 X 115

CHINUPS
5 X 3 X 197(bw)

NOTES
After a week off due to sinus and vertigo issues, I decided " heck with the head pressure, I need to do some work." It felt good, worked up a good sweat and managed the dizziness fairly well. Getting up from the bench after the pullovers, hip thrusts and bench was the only time the dizziness came into play.

Squats - full ROM. Since it had been over a week since I last lifted, I dropped back 10 pounds from my previous workout. Belt was on but not cinched. Overall these felt great.
Hip Thrusters - Added two reps per set and got some good glute work in.
Bench - keeping with the restart strategy, I backed off the previous session a bit to get back into the swing of things.
BHNP - Today these were an auxillary exercise so focus was on the reps more than the weight.
Chins - These were rough today. The lay off hurt.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links