View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:23 PM   #99
begota
Brawn
Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

begota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributor

Back in the gym after a slight delay. I wrecked my back on a deadlifts. My belt was too loose and too high up. I was losing my grip and I tweaked a bit to get a better hold on the bar, but I felt my lower back pop, and I knew it was over. I just grabbed my things and left.

Being injured for 3 weeks really puts me behind on my goals. I have to start at much lower weights and ease back in now. My body weight hasn't moved in the direction I wanted it to either, but no wonder, I hadn't changed much in my diet. This week I have taken it serious and I bought everything I need to make sure I have healthy food around. Thinking about revising my goals. Instead of adding any weight to my lifts, I will focus on maintaining my strength while I focus on weight loss.

My gym took away one of the two bench press weight benches, and replaced it with two pulley machines. Now it is going to be difficult to get anytime there, and I don't want to monopolize it either, so I feel uncomfortable..looks like I will switch gyms soon.

Because I am easing back in to my lifts I'm not going to post any numbers yet. I am just happy to be back finding my groove. Left without doing my upright rows, but I was pretty beat.