Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

I'm watching a documentary about aging. It makes you think. They asked everyone if they would take a pill that lets them live 500 years. Most people say yes, but I think in the end if something like that was available, people would end up regreting taking it. There are already too many people on this planet. The past was our parent's, and the future is our children's. We just get right now, and maybe that isn't so bad.

Personally, I think everyone would live longer and be healthier if they would just take it a little easier. Don't stress too much, and try to laugh as much as possible, including at yourself.

Sharks can't stop swimming or they die, because they aren't getting oxygen through their gills. I think people are like that too. We really only die when we stop going forwards, moving towards something. Never stop setting goals and moving towards something. Give your muscles a reason to move and your synapses a reason to fire and they'll probably keep doing it.

Just a couple thoughts.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote