View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #6404
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Thanks for the well wishes. Felt a bit better today so decided to train.

Cube Week 2

Foam roll and stretch a lot

Squats
Bar for a few
70kgs for 2 sets of 5
Switched to cambered bar and put suit bottoms on
110kgs x 3
Add belt
150kgs x 1
180kgs x 1
Working sets
195kgs for 3 sets of 2 with knee sleeves on then decided to wrap up and do the last 2 sets together. Ended up with:
195kgs x 5

Was running low on time and an in effort to not relapse into illness my assistance was just:

GHRs supersetted with kneeling cable crunches
(BW x 10 ss Stack x 12) for 2 sets

Video is mislabelled (I blame the illness) and the squats look like they were filmed in a sauna because I was watching Mini this morning, lost concentration and dropped my phone into my coffee cup The speaker has broken, I can't make phone calls or texts and the camera has condensation in it. I think it might be dead.

Overall I was pleased to be able to get in and do something today. Squats felt strong despite being light and sick. Will be back to doing a full session on Tuesday night for deadlifts.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote