Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Fazc - I love you and your friends man, I just fucking love you like a brother. That thread has now given me hope and the will to rehab it no matter how long it takes.

JB is coming up with a plan that focuses on Bench and will include light squats and leg press and will not include pulls or related lifts for now. I will follow that while I get my second and third opinions. The second opinion will not be coming until April tho. I do have an appt. booked with Chiro on Monday.

In the meantime, I just want to make double sure you and your friends there are suggesting I do some light pulls and SLDL or RDL's. In the past I have preferred RDL's.

My preference is to continue powerlifting of course and I fully trust you and your friends advice. If you also endorse this I will have faith and proceed.

I have been doing dead hangs quite often for quite some time, but I will do more and work some chins in. I also foam roll often with a rumble roller.

I did bookmark this thread and was going to look at it later today, but your post made me look right away this AM

I thank you from the bottom of my big old emotional heart Fazc.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote