View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:55 AM   #1668
Kuytrider
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
All good. Seems like your strength was there, but not your CNS. Good sign.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Strong work Kuyt ... defying the Newton's law of gravitational pull ... keep lifting and destroying the wts. buddy ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout K! Keep that progression going bud!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mab54 View Post
Great lifting Kuyt, really weird with squats though.
Thanks guys. Squats are, and always will be, a tough lift for me.
Today was a terrible session. I felt as weak as at any time in the last year. The only positive was that I did make the squat reps despite the fact I felt like I was being crushed on every single rep. In recent times, I would have racked it before making the reps but not today. It was a light weight in relative terms but it felt like a ton.
Not training again till Wednesday. My back is not yet 100%.

Disappointing but I'll eat myself retarded today since it is Super Bowl Sunday Do some walking Monday and Tuesday and be raring to go Wednesday at hopefully close to 100%. I'm not going to let crap sessions get me down anymore

Squats
102.5kg: 3 x 5 - Such a struggle.

Deadlifts
140kg 1 x 3 - The worst deadlift session I've had in about a year. Should have been easy, but literally couldn't get rep 4 off the floor Might have been because the squats drained me. Anyways, I am going for 145x5 on Friday even though I missed the weight. No damn way I am missing it next time!

Pendlay Rows
worked up to 67.5kg: 1 x 5 - Utter rubbish.

Bench Press
85kg: 1 x 5, 1 x 4 - Should have been easy but nothing in the tank. Racked it and called the session at this point because nothing good was going to come of it. No sense in chasing reps right now.

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote