Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Hell yeah.

I needed some cardio in my life today, so I took my sled and a few plates down to the local park and pulled some weight around for a while.

I started with 1 plate, sprinted about 50 yards out and back, then 2 plates, then 3 plates, then 4, with each subsequent sprint being a little shorter than the last. I finished by putting a 25 on top of the 4 plates and gave it a good pull. I could only get it about 35 yards.

Then I went down to 2 plates and did a quick 50-60 yard sprint. Then I waited for a couple minutes, sprinted back, and called it a day. The part of my quads right above the knee was on fire after all this, especially considering that I maxed on squats just yesterday. This was a good session, and I'm going to need to do many more like it to get my run up and get ready for some intense ruck running.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote