Old 02-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #9
DevoD
New Brawn
Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: Roughly three-four years.
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift and Seated Row
DevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good posts

I have been doing more reading along the forums, and finding great information. The biggest hindrance to my training is trusting a proven routine and sticking with it longer than 6-8 weeks. I really want to commit myself to a routine for at least the next 4 months, and give it an honest go. However I'm still worried that my chosen program (Powerbuilding the Muscle and brawn Way) is not the most effective for me; yes its focused on progression and compounds, but it has me in the gym 6 days a week (which I love). But I feel an upper/lower would leave me more time for conditioning and recovery; two things I think important for a natural, skinny (with a stomach), lifter, training to look and feel good. (and be able to stay athletic, play sports for fun). For my frame, as I have read numerous times, less is more.

I don't mean to come here and ask a thousand questions; once I trust a program I'll be well on my way down the road to results--and provide a log which others (like myself) can see what worked. The biggest step for me is just sticking with something. I think about routines constantly!
DevoD is offline   Reply With Quote