Old 02-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #14
DevoD
New Brawn
Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5 Points: 258, Level: 5
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: Roughly three-four years.
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift and Seated Row
DevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good postsDevoD has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
These are the real guys I am trying to help, and speak to.

I would never try to tell someone who has good size and strength how to train. I don't believe there is a "best way" for an experienced intermediate lifter. They train to fit their bodies and needs.

But more than that, I just wish we lived in a world where education on the differences between natural and assisted lifting were better known. You can't play soccer with bowling balls.

Amazing post! I have fallen into that category who became lost in the sea of bodybuilding/strength information. After I gave up competitive sports where I was on a structured off-season program, I had to figure it out for myself. Four years later I have realized that it turns out I should have continued to train like an athlete; basic moves, 3-4 times a week, progression, and a few sprint/GPP/jog sessions as well for conditioning.
DevoD is offline   Reply With Quote