View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #52
Creechur
Uber Brawn

Training Exp: 3 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Sweat
Creechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Beast work. Powerbuilding all the way.
I hadn't actually thought of describing it as such...you're right! I just want some arms .

Friday
Squat
barx10
135x8
225x5
275x5
315x5
365x8

Moar
225x10x3

Calf Extension
8plates x20x3

RDL
225x8x3 with static holds at the end of every set

Farmers Walks - Not nearly as fun as I thought, think I'd have to have someone to compete against to make it fun...
100 steps w/ 80s

Leg Press
10 plates x10x2
10 plates x15

Good workout, good news. Apparently a powerlifting club has been started at Georgia Tech and I got invited today! I've always wanted to do this but I was afraid there wouldn't be enough student interest. Apparently headed by a guy with a 500+ squat and 600+ deadlift, though I've never seen him (somehow). Gave out my information and hope to hear back from them.

Best part is, they want to do a meet in April...which would be my first one if I participate. I'd love to do this, and I'd also love to try and be down in the 198 class if I did...sitting at 215 right now. May or may not be possible, I'll just have to see!
Creechur is online now   Reply With Quote