sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

I think the point no one has made so far is, why is this guy allowed to speak publicly in the first place. I don't always make the most eloquent speeches, usually littered with F bombs, anatomical references, and suggestions of how and where an individual can store the inanimate object in question within his body. I do NOT however, make them to the press, nor would I do so knowing that I represent my organization.

If you're stupid and you know it, keep your mouth shut around journalists and microphones.

Also, BigJosh and Hazzard, this may or may not help you sort your difference of opinions. I feel he is fully entitled to this opinion. That entitlement is part of his rights as an American. HOWEVER, that right only extends to the point where it infringes on the rights of another. That whole, life, liberty, pursuit of happyness business. And yes, there is a certain expectation of crude behavior from football players, but again, they may have to just gag the stupid ones in public to prevent spillage.
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote