Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

SO, I got a good night's sleep last night, and my mood has improved dramatically. I feel much better today. I should be fine with these classes I'm taking, and so far PCT is going extremely well. I'm not shut down at all. 3 days now with no Sdrol. I never had any issues with my nipples while on, or anything else other than back pumps and joint pain, both of which have completely disappeared now that I'm off. My sex drive was up through my cycle, and is still at normal levels now, which is funny because I read that your sex drive should actually go down while your on.

Oh, and my testicles haven't shrunk at all, which is awesome and evidently an exception to what normally takes place with a cycle of Sdrol at doses like 30mg a day, which is what I took.

And to top it all off, I reached my final goal! 365 squat, 3 plates and a quarter per side. That takes me to a 3 lift total of 1135, which surpasses my total goal by 35lb.

So here's the final tally for my Sdrol cycle-
Bench went from 285 to 315 and 275x5
Squat went from 335 to 365 and 315x3
Deadlift went from 405 with a failure at 425 just before the cycle to 455 with more left in the tank.

I'm going to try to hit up the crossfit gym this week. They have chalk there, and bounce plates. I'm going to see if I can get 475 on deadlift, and maybe even more.

I did a ruck march this morning with about 35-40lb in the ruck. I only did a couple miles, but I ran the second mile, which was my first time running in full uniform with boots and a loaded ruck. My calves and thighs started burning really quickly, and it was definitely a workout. I'll be doing this more, trying to bring up my ruck time to get ready for Air assault, which culminates with a 12 mile ruck that must be completed in 3 hours. 3 hours running in combat boots with a 35lb ruck on your back? Meh, no big deal.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote