sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

I agree that more info will help, but in the mean time... Changes in your diet and activities will benefit anyone who is not already a strict dieting top tier athlete. If you feel that the problem isn't necessarily the "size" of the area so much as the "composition", i.e. not large, but just too soft, the first step is to look at the foods you eat. Once you can honestly say you've done your nutrition homework, and have a diet plan in place, move to your physical activity. If you're already going to a gym, assess what you're doing for it's benefits. Are you a "cardio bunny", spending an hour on a flat tread mill set at speed 5.0, or an elliptical reading a magazine? Do you find you spend your time doing exercises Cosmo says will "tone" you, or reduce fat from specific areas. These tend to be bogus routines designed to appeal to a large demographic. Of course well all want rippling abs and firm asses. Resistance training. Really, speaking as a beginner in the world of not being "skinnyfat" anymore, I can't say enough about how doing resistance training properly can change your life. If you feel like you'd like to decrease body fat in the process, end your workouts with a bit of HIIT (high intensity interval training). Once we know more about you, there will be better, less vague answers.
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote