View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #12
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Jim,
have only had the chance to view your vlog now.

Really sorry that you got this news, am kinda shooting from the hip here and will send you a pm when i gather my thoughts fully,

I know you are tempted to keep going to reach that 500 pull , i know its been a dream lift for you , but ask yourself , would you swap (god willing) walking your daughter down the aisle on her wedding day for that pull? ( or insert any lifetime milestone event here ). What happens when you reach 500, will another 20lbs tempt you to stay going , maybe 50lbs ? I guess what i am trying to say (just not very well), is that we all have dreams and goals but these change or evolve into something else along the way...

A wise man once said its the journey not the destination that counts....

Whatever you decide to do i wish you well , and it goes without saying all of MAB will be here in your corner.

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote