Thread: My Lower Back
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Jim,

You are an asset to the lifting community. You have always went out of your way to help, and never asked a thing out of anyone.

First and foremost I just want to encourage you to remain active in a manner that is healthy to you, both physically and mentally. If you can only bench, then bench. You have made great progress this past year on that lift, and I see very good things for you in the future.

No matter what you do, even if you turn full bodybuilder on us, we're going to back you 2000%. You are one of the best damn guys I know.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote