sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 View Post
Ok here is some info about myself.
This is my diet:
Breakfast: 1 and a half cups of oat meal, 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, bowl of fruit.

2nd meal: 3 tablespoons of peanut butter on 2 slices of 100% whole wheat bread.

Lunch: 2 cups of brown rice, 16 oz of fish, and a bowl of salad.

Dinner: 12 oz of sweet potato, 16 oz of fish, and 1 bown of vegitables.

On workout days, before breakfast come my pre workout meal, which is half a bwl of oat meal an a bannana, and my post workout meal which is a whey protein shake.

I also have around 3 apples a day in between meals, and quite a few nuts.
Someone correct me if this is irrelevant or incorrect, but my observation..

Keep in mind what actually makes up the food you consume, not just the "macros" gained from it's digestion. Rice and oatmeal are both dehydrated foods which you add water to, increasing their volume tremendously. The increased volume is all water. Add this to the increased water you should be taking in during training, and you'll pack on some water weight quickly. Also pay attention to your water retention. If your body believes it isn't getting enough, it will hold onto as much as possible. Water weight isn't always bad, but factor it in before you get too worried about pounds gained.
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote